Friday, March 4, 2011

March Madness


Here is my goal for the month of March! USE THIS BLOG! I want to use it for a number of things...but mainly to get all my interests and thoughts into one place! The hardest part, at the start anyways, is what to blog about. It is important to have a focus, I have too many. But I am confident I can combine it all right here (that's what the title says doesn't it...ALL in a day) and though not everyday will hold a topic that readers might be interested in, everyday will contain something that is relevant to me.

During my long drive to visit my friend and her new baby yesterday, I had lots of time to think about lots of things. The main topics were this blog and some craft ideas (which I will get to later). Here is what I came up with to keep my blog fresh and keep me writing. Each day of the week will have a different focus...all with super catchy tags. This is what I've got so far.

Mommy Mondays - basically, a whole post dedicated to me! Okay, not really. That would get boring to anyone but my mother. And even she might not bother reading it. It will be anything that I'm interested in (i.e. - new products, cool websites, clothes, etc.), things I've been working on (crafts), and anything else that keeps mommy(ies) sane. ( I was thinking of getting a wine review in here somewhere too! Who doesn't like to try new wines! )

Toddler Tuesdays - You may be able to guess this one. I have a toddler (well now he's called a preschooler I guess, but toddler goes better). Toddlers bring a whole set of questions to the plate almost on a daily basis. Add the adorability factor of things they do and say, and my toddler is sure to entertain.

Working for the Weekend Wednesdays - Making money, saving money, tales from the restaurant, networking tips and links (I LOVE networking). Anything that helps make more money! Although it doesn't make you happy, it certainly has its attributes.

Lola's Thursday - Umm, yeah. This name, not so cutesy...it was hard. Any suggestions?? Obviously it's about my little baby girl. Being terrible as I am at keeping at baby book, or track of anything she does for that matter....this will be a good start! Plus being the focus and model for many of my new knitting and crocheting projects...there will be lots o' pictures.

Fit for Friday - I'm on a weightloss journey. Who isn't these days. I'm also planning to run a half marathon this fall. Again, who isn't these days. Tips, tricks, personal successes....good stuff right?

Saturdays I am taking off. I'll be busy. I'm sure.

Sunday, Bloggy Sunday - I am having so much fun reading other blogs...that I want to find more and share them! I also love to learn...so I will take some time to learn more about this crazy blogosphere!

So that is my plan. What do you think?

Oh yeah, I'll start tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment